Company Summary
Search
Home Page
 
Asian Mineral Resources Limited 
Listed Company 
Current   Past  
Fiscal Year EndCompany StatusExempt Flag
December 31TradingN
Board of Directors
NamePosition
Chris Castle  Non-Executive Director
James Askew  Director of the Board
Michael Brown  non-Executive Chairman
  Director of the Board
Paula Kember  Corporate Secretary
Robin Widdup  Director of the Board
Simon Booth  President
Stephen Gill  Director of the Board
Incorporation Locations
Inc. DateExpiry DateCountryRegionDescription
1/Dec/2004  Canada British Columbia  
Exchange Filing Office
Location
Vancouver Regional Service Office
Business Type(s)
Primary/SecondaryBusiness TypeDetails
Primary  Resource  Company website October 9, 2014 - Asian Mineral Resources Limited (?AMR?) owns and operates the Ban Phuc Nickel Project, located 160 km north-west of Hanoi in the Son La Province, through its 90% owned by its subsidiary Ban Phuc Nickel Mines LLC. The remaining 10% is held by AMR?s Vietnamese partner.  
Securities
SymbolSecurity NameMarketStatus
ASNAsian Mineral Resources LimitedTSX VentureTRADING
Name HistoryFromTo
Asian Mineral Resources Limited20/May/2003Present
Company Facts Reconciliation
SubjectDate Returned
Fall 2014 CFR12/Nov/2014
Associations
Auditing Firm:  KPMG LLP
Law Firm:  Fasken, Martineau, DuMoulin, LLP
Sponsor:  Haywood Securities Inc.
Subsidiary:  AMR Nickel Limited
  Ban Phuc Nickel Mines Limited
  Asian Nickel Exploration Limited
Transfer Agent:  Computershare Trust Company of Canada
Latest Information
TypeDateTitle
News Releases  20/Nov/2014  NEWS RELEASE - ASIAN MINERAL RESOURCES APPOINTS NEW GENERAL MANAGER OPERATIONS; LAUNCHES NEW WEBSITE[MARKETWIRE]
    NEWS RELEASE - ASIAN MINERAL RESOURCES ISSUANCE OF SHARES AND GRANT OF OPTIONS[MARKETWIRE]
    NEWS RELEASE - ASIAN MINERAL RESOURCES RESULTS OF ANNUAL & SPECIAL MEETING[MARKETWIRE]
Bulletins  29/Jul/2014  Shares for Services
Meetings and Public Filings  Information on financial statements, public filings and corporate meetings for all Canadian public companies can be found at www.sedar.com
Property Locations
(not available)

* Historical Data